Saturday, August 22, 2009

3 weeks

I found out that yes, my body is cleansing and that since I have ulcers that the pain in my stomach is from the cleansing. The stomach pain only lasted a few days and now my stomach has been great.

We were camping for my 3rd week pic of acne, so I will post a 4th week one. I have noticed a HUGE difference in my face! My acne is better. When I get a zit it is so much smaller than normal and I haven't had any of those huge oil gland ones. Also my pores are noticeably smaller. Even my sister commented on that! Another bonus... my fine lines are going away!!!!

My shoulder is doing better. I am now able to straighten my hair without it killing me! I could barely brush it before!

I have some lovely lumps on my breasts that I figured would be inappropriate to post a pic of! :) After spraying them topically for about a week now they are about half the size of what they were. Also I have been spraying Asea on my hands. I have sun spots and they have drastically gone down.

I have been giving some to my dog Shea daily. He has really bad elbow displasia. I really can't say if I have noticed a difference in his limp because my husband still gives him his pain killers. But I have noticed a difference in his energy for sure! He also has a huge growth on his chest. I was checking out his growth last night and it is probably half the size of what it was 2 weeks ago! I cannot believe it!!!! I will post a pic of what it looks like now so that I can document it.

As you can see I have been spraying Asea all over me and drinking it everyday. I am curious about how my body reacts with these reactive molecules. It has amazed me thus far. I am still in an experimental phase for myself. The biggest test will be this winter when I usually get every cold, flu or whatever that comes around. I really feel so blessed to have found this product and I can't wait to see what happens in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment